Store Widget issues

Apr 21, 2011 at 3:38 AM
Edited Apr 21, 2011 at 3:40 AM

Hi Will...  great job on helping to get DNN into ECWID.

I followed your install and implementation guide (nice website!) but when I change the Store ID in the Parameters to my own ECWID store ID, I still get "your" store (#1003) showing up. Am I supposed to create my own Javascript file?

(I went into Resources/Widgets/User/WillStrohl/WillStrohl.Widgets.Store.js and changed the StoreID inside the JS file, saved it, and then it showed "my store" just fine, but I don't understand all the other parameters in the JS file)

I know nothing about Widgets and very little Javascript...  any help is appreciated...

thanks, Roy

Apr 21, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Hi

Will take a look to see if somehow the storeid is passed wrong since my last update.

which parameters don't you understand they are all described here

http://dnnwidgets.com/Widgets/Store in the parameter description tab

catCount

The number of categories per row ( if you start up your store you now see 3 category images fr each row, if you want 4 change em to 4 you will automatically get smaller images so there can be 4 fitted)

prodRows

The numberr of rows for your product display ( same as above only for the products when you have clicked a category )

prodColumns

The numberr of columns for your products ( how many columns you want your producs row to be )

tableRows

The number of rows for the table display of the products. ( if you have table display set to one of your views you wl get to see this number of rows in your tables ) 

listRows

The number of rows for the list display of the products. ( same as above for list view ) 

categoryView

The view you want to use for your category display ( do you want a different display other than the standard grid )

Apr 21, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Hi,

I do understand the HTML Parameters as listed above (I love your Widget HTML markup generator - very nice!). I was referring to the Javascript code itself.

I tried changing many of the HTML Parameters, but nothing changes-the sample store as it is on your site still appears... Apparently the HTML code is not being passed.  

Thanks!

Apr 22, 2011 at 10:55 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.